Create a hand-crafted birthday celebration for your favorite student! Our birthday decorations and celebrations care package is a fun way to stay connected with your college student and help them celebrate their special day while they are away at college.
Surprise your Student
Get your student’s roommates in on the surprise! A fun way to make sure that your student has the best birthday surprise ever is to send this care package to someone who has access to your child’s dorm room, or at least their door! Obviously a roommate is a good choice, but just in case, another friend or floor mate is the next best thing.
What’s inside the Birthday Decorations and Celebrations care package?
Your college student will be ready to celebrate with all the special hand-crafted items in this gift parcel! We’ve included:
- A custom banner with your special message all connected with colorful bakers twine
- Personalized bubbles (because bubbles are always fun and make people happy!)
- Confetti filled balloons
- Marbleized tie dye balloons
- Rosetta tissue paper decorations
- Happy Birthday Glitter glasses
- Tissue paper ice cream cone decorations
How to decorate a dorm room for a birthday party:
Here are our tips for turning a dorm room into a birthday celebration place:
- Hang the had crafted banner across the wall above your student’s bed.
- Blow up the balloons (note: don’t breathe in the confetti) and tape them to doors, window sills and lightly on the walls above your student’s desk.
- Put the Happy Birthday glasses on your student’s dresser along with the ice cream cone decoration.
- Hang the tissue paper rosettes from door knobs, or tape them to the outside of the dresser drawers.
Easy and Quick Dorm Decorating for Birthday
Students don’t have a lot of extra time! So we’ve tested how long it takes to create an awesome decorated dorm room. We recommend giving ten minutes to the task! The dorm room can be easily transformed into a celebration room while your student is in class, at the dining hall or even in the shower!