Our Tailgate Party Time gift package is cleverly filled to the brim with everything your student will need to cheer on their college team! Don’t let your university student go to the big game unprepared!
We’ve crammed lots of items into a clever paper lantern football. Imagine your student’s surprise when they open this gift basket and start to unload all of the tailgating swag.
Our exclusive Tailgate Party Time football is filled with strings of beads, pom poms, face paint, body paint, color coordinated eyelashes and more to get your student in the festive mood on game day!
Personalize your pennant banner to start the game day festivities!
How to customize your Tailgate Party Time Gift Package for Game Day:
- Select your banner lucky slogan, such as “Go Cal” or” Beat Cal” or any other saying of your choice (keep it clean and civil, please). We will coordinate the pennant banner colors to match your team school spirit colors.
- Choose your team’s TWO (2) school spirit color combination, such as red and blue, purple and white.
What’s Included in the Tailgate Party Gift Package:
Once you select your two team spirit colors, we use your team spirit color combination to include six bead necklaces, two pom poms, two body paint colors, two face paint colors, two sets of tinsel eye lashes (four total), twelve plastic refreshment cups, handfuls of football themed party mints. We top it all off with a color coordinated and handmade pennant style banner with your customized slogan. All this comes packaged in a paper lantern football and green crinkle “astro turf” paper grass.
Tailgate Party Tips:
– Make sure that you show up early and have plenty of sunscreen on hand.
– Bring beads, pom poms, your lucky rabbit’s foot and anything else to make sure your team comes home winning. You don’t want to leave anything to chance!
– Don’t forget to drink lots of water in between all those other drinks! You’ll be happy you did when you wake up the next morning.
*Note: If more than two colors are chosen, we will select the two most prominent colors for the team.